Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The food's nutrition research. You should know.

There are a lot of food is worth us to understand. But you do not necessarily like the food.This is a difficult challenge for me, trying to put the photos, described the daily life but had to make food. I know this is not the best photography, but I like what it stands for. I hope you have been focusing on the food problem. Believe in yourself.


Daily life most people go to work. Imagine the kitchen to come here every day, and serve the people wholeheartedly food to feed a family business. Here is a father and a son to cook together for the last time I go to India. In India there are a lot of amazing opportunities to capture the beautiful photography, I only regret that I didn't take more food. I hope you like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment